Booking and payment conditions
Valvikavägen 3, 43293 Varberg.
WHEN DOES THE GUEST’S BOOKING BECOME BINDING?
It is the guest’s responsibility to check the invoice and to ensure that the arrival and departure dates are correct. The reservation is valid for both Getteröns camping and for the guest as soon as Getteröns camping has confirmed the reservation (by sending an invoice/confirmation) and the guest has paid the agreed registration fee (or the entire rent) within the agreed time.
WHEN SHOULD THE GUEST PAY?
The guest’s payment for the reservation must be received by Getteröns camping no later than the date indicated on the invoice.
- If the reservation is made 30 days or more before arrival, a registration fee must be paid. The registration fee must be paid within 10 days from the date of booking. The registration fee is deducted from the rent.
- If the booking is made 30-0 days before arrival, the full rent must be paid within 10 days of the booking.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE GUEST DOES NOT PAY ON TIME?
If the guest does not pay the registration fee and or the rental fee in time, Getteröns camping has the right to cancel the reservation.
WHAT ARE THE GUEST’S OBLIGATIONS?
- To stay at Getteröns Camping, guests must be 18 years old. The age limit does not apply to children accompanied by a parent. Identification is done on arrival.
- The guest is obliged to comply with the rules of conduct in force on the campsite.
- The rental period expires if the guest or a member of the guest’s party behaves in a disruptive manner, commits damage to the campsite or uses the rental object for an unintended purpose. If the rental period expires due to mentioned above, the guest will be immediately evicted and will not be entitled to recover any part of the rental amount. The guest is obliged to financially compensate for any damage or theft resulting from his or her or his or her party’s actions.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE GUEST WANTS TO CANCEL?
Any cancellation must be made through personal contact with us by phone 0340-16885 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Getteröns camping only accepts cancellations by the booked guest.
If the guest is to recover money from their canceled stay, the guest’s account details must be credited to Getteröns Camping no later than 20 days after the cancellation.
CANCELLATION WITHOUT CANCELLATION PROTECTION
– No refund of the amount paid.
REBOOKING OPTION WITHOUT CANCELLATION PROTECTION
– Costs 150 SEK and must be notified at least 14 days before check-in/arrival. The rebooking must take place during the current season.
Rebooking can only be done on prepaid bookings, if the booking is not paid, it is possible to change the date free of charge.
Can only be purchased before payment is made. It is up to the guest to let us know if they want cancellation protection.
LITTLE PACKAGE* – 295 KR
– Free cancellation up to 10 days before check-in/arrival.
– Cancellation 1-9 days before check-in/arrival requires a medical certificate, full refund for unused nights except for the cost of cancellation insurance. The medical certificate must be received by the campsite within 20 days from the date of cancellation and only when the certificate is received will the amount be refunded within 7 days.
– Free rebooking in the same season, must be notified 7 days before check-in/arrival.
LARGE PACKAGE* – 595 KR
– Free cancellation and rebooking until 10:00 am. 12.00 1 day before check-in/arrival.
– Cancellation during stay/early return during stay; requires medical certificate, the amount of unused days will be refunded minus the cost of the cancellation cover. The medical certificate must be received by the campsite within 20 days from the date of cancellation and only once the certificate has been received will the amount be refunded within 7 days.
*Cancellation policy for cancellation with cancellation protection
- In case of reimbursement medical certificates, clearing and account numbers are provided within 20 days.
- The cancellation fee is always deducted from the refund amount.
- Re-bookings must always be made in the same season, if it is changed to a cheaper place, the difference is not refunded. If it is rebooked to a more expensive place, the difference is paid by the guest.
- The unused amount/residual amount will not be refunded to the guest at the end of the season.
- In the case of a partial cancellation/partial rebooking of a paid booking, the rules of the cancellation protection come into play.
- If you have free rebooking in your cancellation protection and use it for a new booking in the same season, you have used up that option of your cancellation protection.
When rebooking, the guest must provide the invoice number of the cancellation in order to use the remaining amount for the new booking. A new rebooking period does not need to be indicated at the time of cancellation/rebooking.
Cancellation/rescheduling is done by phone 0340-16885 or email email@example.com.
A refund will be paid as soon as possible after you have provided proof that you are entitled to use the cancellation cover.
Any remarks or complaints should be made promptly and on the spot. Complaints or remarks made after the end of the rental period are not taken into account.
WHAT ARE THE GUEST’S OBLIGATIONS?
To book with Getteröns Camping, the guest must be 18 years old. Everyone in the party must be at least 18 years old to stay at Getteröns Camping. The age limit does not apply to children accompanied by a parent. Compliance with the age limit is a requirement for access to the cottage/campsite. Identification is done on arrival. If the guest does not meet the age limit when entering the cabin/campsite, cancellation rules apply.
- The guest is obliged to comply with the rules and regulations of the campsite.
- If the guest has not checked in before 18.00 on the day of arrival and has not notified via email (with confirmation from the campsite) that check-in takes place on the day of arrival but after 18.00, Getteröns Camping has the right to cancel the stay without refund.
- The rental period expires if the guest or a member of the guest’s party behaves in a disruptive manner, commits damage to the campsite or uses the rental object for an unintended purpose. If the rental period expires due to above, the guest will be immediately evicted and will not be entitled to recover any part of the rental amount. The guest is liable to pay for any damage or theft caused by him or his party.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to have booked a sufficiently large campsite to accommodate the vehicle + awning and meet the requirement of 2m to the rear plot boundary. Payment of this reservation is a direct acknowledgement by the guest that they are aware of this information. Violation of this paragraph means that Getteröns Camping is allowed to deny the guest check-in without refund or assign another place than.
GENERAL CONDITIONS COTTAGE
You may not allow more people to stay in the accommodation unit than what was stated at the time of booking.
One child under one year of age may stay in the accommodation in addition to the maximum number of persons specified. This shall
but must be indicated at the time of booking.
You must take good care of the property and follow the rules of conduct. You are responsible for any damage caused to the accommodation and its furnishings.
The accommodation price does not include cleaning, bed linen, towels or a cot unless otherwise stated on the confirmation or invoice.
The cottage must be cleaned before departure (not if you have paid for final cleaning). If the cottage is left unclean, you will be charged for cleaning afterwards.
If you intend to bring pets, you must indicate this at the time of booking to ensure that the property allows this.
We do not guarantee that our cottages/apartments are allergy-sanitized.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR CARAVANS/CAMPER VANS
The caravan/camper must be backed into the booked place to increase the safety of our campsite. There shall be 4 meters between each accommodation unit. If there are red stones on the site, caravans and awnings must be placed within them.
Windbreaks must not be erected in such a way as to make it difficult to drive onto the adjacent plot. Maximum height 1.40 m. If in doubt, contact the caretaker.
One (1) residential unit may be placed on each lot. No additional tents, except for the awning attached to the accommodation unit, are allowed.
LPG and electrical equipment shall be tested and approved in accordance with current regulations.
The pitch is for you and your family to use and you may not allow more people to stay on the pitch than stated at the time of booking.
It is not allowed to lend or rent the trolley.
The campsite must be well looked after and rules of conduct must be observed.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By paying, the guest agrees that personal data may be processed by Getteröns camping, according to GDPR. The purpose of this is to enable normal guest administration and to ensure that Getteröns camping has access to reliable personal documentation.